Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Some of my most FAVORITE things and people

Some of my most FAVORITE things and people



  • Narendra Modi (Read why do I LOVE him in a previous blog!)
  • Getting compliments on my writing.
  • Feminism and feminists
  • Ashwin Sanghi - Author
  • Amish Tripathi - Author
  • My favorite authoresses - Preeti Shenoy, Jhumpa Lahiri, C.B Divakaruni
  • Real life love stories
  • People using perfect grammar and vocabulary. 
  • Chivalrous boys - (Because REAL men respect not just their own mothers and sisters, but others' mothers and sisters as well!)
  • Intelligent and Brainy boys(looks don't matter to me!)
  • Men in formals..:p
  • Stubble(looks hot..:p)
  • Honesty in any form
  • Sense of humor (If you can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile!)
  • WA Statuses written for me..:p
  • Secret admirers...:)
  • Infectious smiles (I fall in love with smiles!)
  • The Indian Army (Salute to all Army men)
  • National Anthem - it makes this often divided country to stand straight altogether!
  • Single dresses - (Bright colored and designer ones)
  • Black Eyeliner (Smudge free)
  • Blood red Lipstick (Don't you dare judge me!)
  • People who think and do something good for this society.
  • Prayaas - (A voluntary association run and managed by the students of NITJ)
  • Malgudi Days (I keep watching the series in my laptop)
  • Arnab Goswami - News Anchor (He doesn't give a shit to what people think of him)
  • People who readily agree with my views and don't argue
  • DJ (Angreji beat te..lol)
  • Theme Weddings
  • Cheeseburst Pizza(I don't like to share it!)
  • Gol gappey (literally addicted!)
  • Rajma Chawal
  • Mom made Malai Kofta
  • Ginger tea (Adrak vaali chai, to be precise)
  • My Mom - Dad, and Bhaiya
  • Vasuda - My Best Friend (She is the sister I never had)
  • 70's and 80's Bollywood movies (A lot of regressive content)
  • Kishore Kumar Songs (evergreen)
  • Travelling and exploring new places.
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment