Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Resolution

Resolution


New year is on the threshold and I, already, have my New Year resolution with me.
'I resolve to not waste my hard earned money for watching random movies in theaters.'

Although it's a bit late to make such a resolution(I am 22 already) but I am really hurt this time. This realization suddenly came to me after this recent 'Intolerance' comment given by Aamir Khan. I used to respect him, till a day before yesterday, for 'Satyamev Jayate. But yesterday I felt like a fool. And he is not the only one. There are many in the row. Salman Khan is a criminal and a cold blooded murderer. He killed speechless animals and even treated real humans like animals. 'Being Human' emanates sarcasm, no wonder!

Talk about Sanjay Dutt who is serving in jail for his past associations with terrorists. I mean half of these people don't deserve our respect and admiration that we shower on them. Moreover, this divide between rich and poor is widening.

So I would rather give these 500 Rs to the have-nots than spending it on movies(be it of any damn actor/actress). As far as outings are concerned, there are many other ways of hanging out. But movie halls and Pvrs are out of my life now. I will not enter these for the rest of the days I am alive on this planet!

P.S. Dear Future Husband, if you are a Big Screen lover, accept my apologies. I am sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment